Thursday, September 18, 2008

august in september

Wow, so august was quite a month. Toby got his own room and now sleeps through the night (finally), jon’s birthday wish to dress as a giant carrot and compete in a mini-golf match ended in a crushing sudden death double overtime loss to a bananna, and we went to utah where despite some rascally attempts by altitude and crazy drivers to maim us, we had a lovely time. I would love to tell you more about all of those events, and perhaps someday I will. I mean, you don’t go to utah every day, and going to utah is like a free pass to make jokes about mormons, although I admit that we don’t actually know if we met any mormons, and all the people in utah were quite friendly, so maybe there’s not much more to tell. But the thing is, that right now, right NOW we’re in japan. Japan! So I’m going to try to tell you things in pseudo-real-time. As real time as my jet-lagged brain and occasional internet connection will allow, anyway.

No comments: