Tuesday, October 2, 2007

toby of the day, 10.01.07

even though daily posting is really is the best way to verify the continued existence of ed, I'm moving toward less frequent posting, hopefully more than once a week, but less than every day. anyway, this week we begin transitioning toby into daycare. After spending 2 1/2 months at home with him, I’m actually not ready to hand him over to someone else. We could be in for a rough week. Fortunately, I don’t work using Tai Chi to make Chinese steamed buns, because my tears would make the buns salty and sour and I would be fired. Of course, then I wouldn’t have to send toby to daycare because I would be out of a job. Which would be ok because jon would be making so much money using kung fu to play soccer, I could just make buns at home. that would be awesome. mmmm, steamed buns.

No comments: