Monday, December 10, 2007

toby of the day, 11.26.2007

For the past couple days, my mom and dad have had a great time watching Toby be himself and engaging in the eternal battle to keep his face free of drool. Much of our time was spent remarking on how chubby his little arms and tummy were. I had to change toby’s diaper this afternoon so put him up on the changing table. Then my mom walked over and remarked, “Let see how big he is!” I shot her a quick glance and felt mildly uncomfortable. “Well, okay, but just remember it’s cold in here…”. It turns out that she was mostly curious about how chubby his legs were, since she had only seen him with his extra large pants until then. But in the process she started telling me about our genitalia when Micah and I were babies. Needless to say, that was kind of weird. I can’t wait for the day when I get to relay this information to toby. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: