Thursday, September 20, 2007

toby of the day, 9.19.07

Number of times I wish that I hadn’t set myself up to come up with something clever to count every day: 14

mid-morning naptime: 12:13pm

activities/milestones: toby slept until 10am this morning, recovering from spending 4 hours trying to sleep in his own bed last night. Of course, 10am is his usual naptime, which greatly complicated the morning and made him somewhat ornery until a nap in the swing set him straight. This afternoon I made my first trip back to work to get some information from Kathy before she moves to Boston (stopping in Hawaii, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, Israel, and Europe on the way). Work is hard, especially after not thinking for 2 months. It doesn’t help that Kathy is the smartest person, well, maybe ever. After she ran through information on solenoids and digital I/O’s and Matlab functions, she asked if I had any questions. I realized then that the entire time I had been singing to myself a little song about toby wearing pajamas that I wrote this morning. Needless to say, I couldn’t come up with any questions, though I’m sure I’ll have a ton once she’s on the other side of the world. Now that I’m back home, my head hurts and I need a nap. I was only gone an hour. Work is hard.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wanna hear the song!

Embedded video. Very impressed.