Sunday, November 4, 2007

toby of the day, 11.02.07

yesterday jon and I submitted job applications, my first, Jon's fourth (though you could say it’s the first that he would actually really like to get). tonight we went out to celebrate. In the past, celebrating things was both easy and fun with my trusty friend alcohol. It’s soooo much more complicated these days. There’s the whole toby needing to eat and me being full of alcohol-infused milk problem. And of course, the fact that I’m crazily sleep deprived, after a couple beers I really just wanted a long long nap. But the beers, food and company were all good. Maybe we just need more practice. And sleep, beautiful sleep.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with your job applications! Unless they are in California, I may secretly hope you do not get them though...