Saturday, November 10, 2007

toby of the day, 11.03.07

As you may have noticed, toby is a big boy. He also wears a really big diaper. Consequently, it’s tough for him to wear pants. This weekend we went in search of pants that would fit over his thighs and diaper, and found that fitting his width requires pants that greatly overestimate his height. But I’m sure it’ll only be a matter of time before jon’s and my height genes kick in and his legs start to grow like beanstalks. Then the pants will fit perfectly. Or we might just buy him some MC Hammer pants instead. Hammer time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In your free time, and I know you have lots of free time, you should make a Terry Gilliamesque animation of Toby in MC Hammer Pants. I'd use it as my screen saver. Imagine the confusion it'd create in my office, in every office! Toby could be an internet sensation!